Sales Engineer | Security Pre-Sales | £120,000 Package
*Home-based position with infrequent travel to the office in Stevenage*
Adeptis Group is currently partnered with a rapidly expanding Security Services provider who is looking to scale tremendously over the course of the next few years.
As a result of this expansion, they are investing heavily into the sales function and looking for an experienced security sales engineer to come on board and progress with the organisation as they grow further.
- Assist the sales team as a technical SME when presenting to prospects and partners in person and via online solutions
- Architect solutions for prospects, customers, and partners
- Technical Project Management, especially for Pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Engage with technical decision-makers, taking ownership of complex technical issues to conclusion
- Create collateral that contributes to building a first-class sales organization and helps win individual deals: White Papers, Presentations, and Competitive analysis
- Present at webinars, seminars, and other field events
- Act as a mentor for other more junior members of the technical sales team.
- A proven track record of pre-sales in security solutions or products such as SIEM, IDS, MDR, SOC services, penetration testing or compliance
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, time management, and attention to detail
- Deep knowledge and understanding of customer needs while developing complicated solutions for customers and partners
- Ability to engage with C-Suite stake holders and simplify complex technical terminology
- Knowledge and understanding of the most complex customer needs and the ability to develop appropriate solutions
- Desire to grow professionally and take on new challenges as the organisation and role progress.