Developer - Cyber Security
Up to £70,000
One of the countries leading cyber security consultancies are looking for a highly skilled developer (Python) to support it’s growing incident response team in London.
The team works with national and international organisations to protect against, and recover from, cyber attacks from organised crime groups and nation states. They believe in combining cutting edge technology with the best people to deliver a premium service to some of the highest profile clients in the world.
You’ll be responsible for creating custom tools designed to enhance their current incident response process, so a deep technical expertise and interest in cyber are needed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing tools and scriptis to support the incident response and offensive cybersecurity services
- Working closely with the cybersecurity team to understand their needs and develop innovative solutions
- Developing cloud infrastructure to support future initiatives
- Delivering technical expertise to support the consultants in their delivery
What you’ll need:
- Experience in internal app development
- A keen interest in cybersecurity
- Development experience in a high-level language, ideally Python
- A good knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Systems administration experience with Linux and Windows
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work on some of the most exciting cyber security projects in the world
- Continuous training and development
- Ownership of your work, as the subject matter expert the team will be looking to you for guidance
Interested? lick “apply” now or for more information please contact Sam Chamberlain at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 203 301 3792 or s.chamberlain(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group – Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment