Director – Cybersecurity
£120,000 to £160,000
A well-known international managed security services provider is launching an advisory practice in the UK and are looking for senior manager and director level consultants to lead the way.
They’re backed by one of the biggest investors in the industry, and have an incredibly profitable security business already, with a record year last year that they’re looking to beat!
They only take on the most interesting and complex projects. The work is challenging, and there’s plenty of it, but you’ll be at the top of your game.
What you’ll be doing
- Pitching, winning and delivering some of the largest, most complex security projects in the UK
- Providing a world class security advisory service
- Working with Clevel decision makers in enterprise organisations in the financial services, national infrastructure, and healthcare industries to help proactively secure their organisations against a plethora of cyber threats
- Leading, mentoring, and developing more junior consultants
What you’ll have
- A proven track record of pitching for, and winning security projects
- A thorough understanding of information security principles
- Experience delivering into the financial services, healthcare, or CNI industries
- Experience leading and delivering cyber advisory services
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to work on top tier security projects
- Ownership of your work, you’ll have full autonomy
- A generous base salary, plus up to 30% bonus
Interested? lick “apply” now or for more information please contact Sam Chamberlain at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 203 301 3792 or s.chamberlain(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group – Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment