Senior Back-End Developer
Looking to take the lead as a true authority in financial and production management solutions for numerous global film studios, broadcasters and television networks deploys and implements their new digital online software?
- Highly competitive base salary of up to £80,000.
- A dynamic and flexible approach to business and work.
- Originally a family run business, still autonomous but now with significant financial backing.
- Association with major, global film and production companies - including current Hollywood productions!
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years excellent software development experience, with ideally 1-2 years in a lead position.
- Java expert (Foundation, JEE8, JPA/JPQL/Hibernate, Wildfly)
- Strong relational database knowledge (SQL, JPQL, MySQL, MaxDB) in large high-performance applications.
- Working with and defining RESTful & SOAP APIs
- Experience in a Microservices environment including Docker & Kubernetes.
- Team focused; problem solver; highly motivated; innovative; diligent.
Duties of the role
- Conforming to best coding practices to ensure quality, performance, portability, maintainability, scalability and usability.
- Architecture and development of secure, scalable web-based and native business applications.
- Communicating clearly with team members and project stakeholders.
- Prototyping of key system features.
If you are interested in applying and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information call Ross directly on 442033013792 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org