Adeptis Group are currently partnered with a specialist MSSP that offers a service built on knowledge of military engineering and defence-grade security. They are looking for a product Manager to help set the direction of their 1st tier products, ensuring the right services are created for their new and existing customers and to ensure the best return on the significant investments in the cyber security market. Born out of a much larger Defence and Security business in 2019 the company are already profitable despite regular sales cycles of 6-12 months.
- Flexible approach to working - remote work available
- Entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Highly varied work
- Culture of listening, close to decision makers.
- Opportunity for rapid progression.
- Managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, working collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Senior Management.
- Specifying and communicating customer and project requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits and communications with customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across global teams (primarily Operations, Marketing and Sales) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Experience of product management best practices and techniques.
- Familiarity with Cyber Security and Security Operations based products and services.
- Ability to form consensus based upon different points of view and perspectives.
- Demonstrable ability to be productive autonomously and able to move forward without complete information, sometimes under challenging time constraints.
- Experience of product management, product owner, project management and service delivery disciplines.
Interested? Apply ASAP!