Business Development Manager - Cyber
£60,000 to £85,000 base + double OTE
A cutting edge, global cyber security business are looking for driven consultative business development professionals to join their growing UK team.
They’ve got a solid reputation for delivering world class service against some of the most interesting and complex cyber security challenges around, they’re well regarded and known for being a top tier consultancy.
They’re looking for a professional business development manager to expand existing relationships and build new ones. This isn’t a cold calling, hard closing sales role, you’ll need to take a consultative approach to truly understand the clients needs and how you can help.
What you’ll be doing:
· Meeting (when safe to) and speaking with clients to understand their cyber security concerns, problems, and needs
· Working with technical and professional services consultants to offer bespoke solutions
· Identifying and developing new business opportunities
· Growing the consultancy business within the financial services, research, or business services markets
What you’ll have:
· A proven track record in selling cyber security consultancy services, preferably within the financial services, business services, or research industries
· A consultative approach to developing business
· The ability to listen to, learn, and solve complex client challenges to offer bespoke solutions and services
· A proactive mindset, generating activity to actively grow the business
What you’ll get:
· A competitive base salary, up to £85k DOE
· A rewarding commission scheme, with separate bonus scheme!
· A generous yearly personal development budget
· The opportunity to work with some of the most reputable organisations in the world to protect them against cyber attacks
Sound like the job for you? Click “apply” now or for more information please contact Sam Chamberlain at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 203 301 3792 or s.chamberlain(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group – Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment