Senior Data Engineer
Adeptis Group are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join a growing team at an entrepreneurial, data led Fintech. The business have just launched a new financial project, one that empowers customers to better take control of their finances and are looking for a skilled data professional to help in design and development of their infrastructure.
Working within a friendly and ambitious environment, if successful you will help to lead in the design and delivery of various data pipelines, ETL processes and data quality solutions related to lakehouse projects. The opportunity will give you the chance to build on your big data architecture abilities and use Python and SQL to deliver solutions related to analytical projects within the cloud
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience either designing and building or maintaining and optimising large cloud-based infrastructures (ideally AWS)
- Extensive coding experience with leading programming languages, especially Python.
- Knowledge around data warehouse systems, through leveraging the latest data engineering technologies (e.g. Apache Airflow and Kafka).
Duties of the role
- Design and development of the Data Lake and Data Warehouse.
- Building infrastructure on the cloud.
- Work collaboratively with the data scientist to deliver data pipelines to drive machine learning projects from inception to implementation.
- Helping to create reports and visualisations.
- A competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits
- Remote working available
- A supportive and positive culture.
If you are interested in applying and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information call Ross directly on 442033013792 or alternatively email email@example.com