Recruitment Consultant/Sales Executive - French speaking (Brighton/London/SE based)
Brand – Adeptis Cyber/Palling & Co.
Sector – Cyber Security/Technology Risk/Renewable Energy
Are you looking for greater autonomy, impact and influence in the strategy of the business and an escape from the daily grind of outdated micro-management and KPI obsessed sales practices?
Our purpose -
Adeptis Group is a boutique international executive search firm and training provider specialising in Cyber Security and Renewable Energy. Our brand/product portfolio includes Adeptis Cyber, Adeptis Zero, Palling & Co. and the Adeptis Academy www.adeptisgroup.com.
We are known for providing our clients with an end-to-end solution that enables them to bridge the global skills gap.
Our purpose is to help professionals & businesses unlock growth opportunities and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Adeptis France is looking for an experienced French speaking sales executive / recruitment consultant to join our well established and growing French Division. Your role will be to develop, manage and grow our existing portfolio of clients in France servicing demand for skills in either Cyber Security, Information Technology, Renewable Energy or Engineering.
As a Recruitment Consultant/Sales Executive for the French market you will be responsible for managing the full 360 recruitment lifecycle from new business development to delivery.
Why join Adeptis / Palling & Co?
We are a purpose led 21st century business, that is operationally resilient and trading in high growth, recession proof markets.
We provide an agile, flexible, ‘people first’ environment for experienced recruiters who are ambitious and entrepreneurial. Our culture is well suited to successful result driven recruiters and independent thinkers.
Benefits of working for Adeptis/Palling & Co?
- Joining a high growth start up with 5 years + trading and an established client database.
- Uncapped commission with no threshold (earning commission as soon as you start billing).
- Flexible and remote working options (Brighton/London/South East).
- Professional, supportive and fun working culture where people come first.
What we look for?
- Fluency in French and confidence working in English.
- Ideally 6 months+ recruitment experience in either Cyber Security, Information Technology, Energy, Lifesciences or Financial Services.
- Experience in contingency, retained search or interim/contract recruitment.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, independent thinkers who are also great team players.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends