Senior/Principal/Lead Recruiter - US Market (Brighton/London/South East based)
Brand – Adeptis Cyber/Palling & Co.
Sector – Cyber Security/Technology Risk/Renewable Energy
Are you looking for greater autonomy, impact and influence in the strategy of the business and an escape from the daily grind of outdated micro-management and KPI obsessed sales practices?
Our purpose -
Adeptis Group is a boutique international executive search firm and training provider specialising in Cyber Security and Renewable Energy. Our brand/product portfolio includes Adeptis Cyber, Adeptis Zero, Palling & Co. and the Adeptis Academy www.adeptisgroup.com.
We are known for providing our clients with an end-to-end solution that enables them to bridge the global skills gap.
Our purpose is to help professionals & businesses unlock growth opportunities and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Adeptis UK is looking for an experienced 360 Senior/Principal/Lead recruiter to spearhead our expansion into the US/North American market in either Cyber Security, Technology Risk or Renewable Energy.
As a Senior/Principal/Lead recruiter for the US market you will be responsible for growing and managing the client portfolio in North America. This is an opportunity to step into a future Team Leader/Management role for the US market.
Why join Adeptis / Palling & Co?
We are a purpose led 21st century business, that is operationally resilient and trading in high growth, recession proof markets.
We provide an agile, flexible, ‘people first’ environment for experienced recruiters who are ambitious and entrepreneurial.
Our culture is well suited to successful result driven recruiters and independent thinkers.
Benefits of working for Adeptis/Palling & Co?
- Joining a high growth start up with 5 years + trading and an established client database.
- Uncapped commission with no threshold (earning commission as soon as you start billing).
- Flexible and remote working options (Brighton/London/South East).
- Professional, supportive and fun working culture where people come first.
What we look for?
- Ideally 12 months+ recruitment experience in either Technology, Energy, Engineering, Risk, Finance, Construction, Lifesciences, Financial Services.
- Experience in contingency, retained search or interim/contract recruitment.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, independent thinkers who are also great team players.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £26,000.00 per year