Principal / Partner Executive Search - EMEA/US (Brighton/London/South East based)
Brand – Palling & Co.
Market – Professional Services/Consulting/Advisory
Are you looking for greater autonomy, impact and influence in the strategy of the business and an escape from the daily grind of outdated micro-management and KPI obsessed sales practices.
Our purpose -
Adeptis Group is a boutique international executive search firm and training provider specialising in Cyber Security, Technology Risk and Renewable Energy. Our brand/product portfolio includes Adeptis Cyber, Adeptis Zero, Palling & Co. and the Adeptis Academy www.adeptisgroup.com.
We are known for providing our clients with an end-to-end solution that enables them to bridge the global skills gap.
Our purpose is to help professionals & businesses unlock growth opportunities and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Palling & Co is the executive search division of the Adeptis Group providing independent research, actionable intelligence and expert advice to inform board level strategic initiatives & senior appointments.
As Principal / Partner of Palling & Co. you will be responsible for winning and delivering retained search mandates to our expanding portfolio of global clients in the professional services, risk advisory and VC/PE backed Tech start-ups. This is an opportunity to step into a future Executive Management/Director role.
Why join Palling & Co?
We are a purpose led 21st century business, that is operationally resilient and trading in high growth, recession proof markets.
We provide an agile, flexible, ‘people first’ environment for experienced recruiters who are ambitious and entrepreneurial. Our culture is well suited to successful result driven recruiters and independent thinkers.
Benefits of working for Palling & Co?
- Joining a high growth start up with 5 years + trading and an established client database.
- Attractive industry leading compensation & benefits.
- Flexible and remote working options (Brighton/London/South East).
- Professional, supportive and fun working culture where people come first.
What we look for?
- Proven track record/billings in Executive Search/Senior Appointments in either Cyber Security, Risk, Information Technology, Renewable Energy, Consulting or Financial Services.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, independent thinkers who are also great team players.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£35,000.00 per year