Palling & Co. has an exclusive mandate to source a technically skilled Cybersecurity Consultant on behalf of a retail services business in Dusseldorf, Germany.
This is an opportunity for an experienced technical security professional with strong capabilities in technical cloud security, solution design, event monitoring, vulnerability identification, and incident handling to lead the technical security capability of the business.
This person will develop and deliver the technical security strategy to increase Cyber resilience across the global business, secure internal and external operations, and manage the delivery of technical solutions.
- Own the technical security strategy
- Secure and monitor cloud services, networks, and systems
- Design and deliver technical security solutions
- Select and manage the implementation of new security products and procedures
- Carry out vulnerability assessments and interpret penetration testing reports
- Maintain an up to date view of the threat landscape and inform business stakeholders of key Cyber risks
- Manage incident response and forensic analysis activities
- Manage relationships with third-party suppliers as well as identifying new resources that could improve cyber resilience levels
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships at all levels
- Experience monitoring networks and identifying vulnerabilities
- Experience security Office 365 and Azure environments
- Ability to conduct vulnerability scanning, interpret penetration testing reports and manage incident response processes
- Strong technical Security capability
- Enthusiasm and passion for all things information security
- 5+ years experience within Cyber Security
For more information, please call Hubert Colvin at Palling & Co. on +44 (0) 2030 962 865 or +49 (0) 3022 012 600
Please apply via the link or send your CV to email@example.com