SENIOR SECURITY TECHNICAL ADVISOR |
Adeptis group is currently partnered with an organisation whose work in the telecommunications industry will shape the Security structure within the whole Sector over the next five years and more.
The company in question has been working within the communications network security and resilience area for a number of years now and has recently taken on a lot more responsibilities than before. This is all due to the ever increasing economic and social significance of communications and services. This organisation is taking proactive steps to ensure that the Security within communications is being designed and operated to meet the needs and expectations of users.
In this role you will be afforded the opportunity to take on the challenge of becoming a Security advisor, where you would be working on projects with high strategic impact the GB critical national infrastructure. You would also be influencing significant change in line with the NIS directive across the entire communications sector. You would be working across various Cyber Security regulatory regimes, such as Telecoms Security, Digital Infrastructure, Network, and Information Systems (NIS) regulations and more.
What you would be doing:
- Working with other members of the Advisory team to respond and assess telecoms, digital infrastructure company responses to infrastructure to security and resilience through incidents that happen within their infrastructure.
- Work with colleagues in the companies’ investigations teams to provide your technical knowledge and support relative to any application activity.
- Assist in the roll out of a programme promoting the usage of the new legislation supporting the TSR.
- Maintain and support compliance monitoring methods that will provide annual reports to the Secretary of State.
- Work with industry shareholders, government, and any other relevant agencies to guarantee policy aspirations are aligned and effectively navigated.
What you will need:
- Experience and insight of conducting security assurance assessments and audits as well as managing remediation plans, within a communications provider.
- Understanding the types of threat actors that would aim to breach the companies regulated sector.
- Evaluating technical vulnerabilities and recognising reasonable and appropriate control measures.
- Experience in fixed and mobile signalling and virtualisation from telecoms viewpoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of the human and physical aspects in security relating to telecoms security technologies.
- Written and verbal communications skills including clear and effective presentation to audiences both internal and external.
For more information, please call Callum McKenna at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 2033 013 792
Please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adeptis Group – Building a Brighter Future, Powered by People