Senior Digital Forensic & Incident Response Consultant |
Adeptis Group are currently partnered with a distinguished provider of testing and Cyber Security Consultancy and are looking for a Passionate and experienced Digital Forensic & Incident Response Consultant to join their team.
As a DFIR Consultant you will be afforded the opportunity to work for an organisation that is very people focused and where the development in knowledge is a part of their culture. You will be responsible for the identifying, remediation, and investigation of Cyber Security Incidents. You will also undertake tasks and processes which are multidisciplinary that seek to prevent an active Cyber Security Incident from progressing further.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to work for a company who are expanding their services provided and in doing so are creating lots of development opportunities for individuals hungry for knowledge. This company has a reputation delivering high standard services in industries such as Aeronautic, Maritime, Critical National Infrastructure and Automotive along with a range of global brands. This opportunity also allows you to work closely with some of the best minds within hacking in the UK.
- Responding to both retained and new clients Cyber Security Incidents.
- Liaising with clients to aid them in their response and co-ordinate their recovery process.
- Conduct DF Analysis for corporate networks, various operating systems, and environments within the cloud.
- Provide management and oversight for clients receiving Threat Hunting Services or MDR.
- Provide tabletop exercises.
- Act as a mentor for junior employees during engagements with clients.
- Aid with the management of projects engagement such as scoping, sales, billing, and delivery.
- Promote the companies’ services with blog posts and engagements with the public.
- Provide 24/7 Incident response coverage using an on-call rota.
- 3+ Years working in Cyber Security and Incident response.
- Communications skills to be excellent both written and spoken.
- Strong knowledge in IT and Networking (specifically the OSI Model, TCP/IP, Networking protocols, Windows, and Linux operating systems.)
- Advanced knowledge using Digital Forensic Tools, particularly KAPE, Wireshark, Velociraptor, and open-source tools.
- Experience in producing tabletop exercises and presentations for clients.
- CREST Certifications (CCHIA, CCMRE, CRIA, CPIA, CCIM, CCNIA.)
- General InfoSec Certifications.
- Strong experience in attack techniques and statistics of agreement.
- Public Speaking
For more information, please call Callum McKenna at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 2033 013 792
Please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adeptis Group – Building a Brighter Future, Powered by People