Information Security Manager
Full time - Hybrid
£70,000 - £105,000
In this position, you will have the opportunity to build a long-term career with the global scale, expertise, support and culture of an internationally leading consulting firm.
This role sits within the business's Financial Service advisory practice, an area that is established but with significant potential for growth and development as a result of significant and booming demand. As a result, there are numerous opportunities for professionals with the technical, security & financial experience to deliver and lead on client engagements with a focus on Cyber Risk, Audit & Cyber Assurance.
• Managing a portfolio of Financial Services clients, across banking, insurance and wealth management.
• Being the overall lead responsible for the delivery of engagements, delivering client service excellence.
• Delivering cyber-related assurance engagements, a number of which will be internal audits, along with other types of work such as incident management readiness, third party cyber risk assurance, cyber security policy development.
• Significant experience of leading complex cyber risk assurance engagements.
• Financial Services industry specialism.
• Significant experience of working with Internal Audit teams, and understanding of internal audit practice and controls.
• Significant experience of interacting with senior client stakeholders.
Please apply to find out more!