info@adeptisgroup.com +44(0) 1273 855350 Submit CV Menu

Job Search

Senior Information Security Consultant (GRC)

Remote
Permanent
3793
£70,000 - £90,000
Cyber Security
15-11-2022 12:00 PM

This role is a Hybrid role based anywhere in the UK split between on-site and remote depending on client requirements.

 

Salary is between £70K to £90K pending on experience!

 

 

Adeptis Group are working closely with one of the UK's Award-Winning Cyber Security companies looking for Senior security/cyber consultants. It is a Hybrid role where the right candidate will spend 70% remote and the other 30% working from clients offices local to your area. They specialise in cybersecurity services and there aim is to empower clients by passing on imparting knowledge, advice and assistance to help them deploy changes within the cyber security industry.

 

 

They are looking for a Senior security/cyber consultants to.....

 

  • Lead Virtual CISO and CISO support engagements
  • Perform ISO 27001 gap analyses
  • Creating third-party risk management and audit programmes
  • Conducting security reviews against standards
  • Helping our clients to implement Information Security Management Systems

 

 

For this role you will need to have experience and skills in.....

 

  • 5 years consultancy experience
  • Developing cyber strategy and risk management
  • Strong understanding of ISO 27001
  • Security best practice reviews and Manage technical projects
  • Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
  • Strong understanding of and experience in using relevant standards and guidelines

 

 

Click “apply” now or for more information please contact Tim at the Adeptis Group

on  01273 855350 or

email t.ruff@adeptisgroup.com

 

Adeptis Group –

Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment

Latest Jobs