Lead Security Architect Remote (UK)
Adeptis Group is currently working on a search mandate on behalf of a global brand in the Aviation & Travel sector that is looking for a capable leader for its varied and complex technical landscape as the business embarks on an exciting security transformation journey.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will be providing security leadership across a number of technical areas and driving forward solutions, ensuring alignment with the cyber strategic vision and goals.
This is an exciting challenge for an experienced Security Architect who is looking to take that next step up and transform the technical cyber setup within one of the UK's most recognised brands.
- Lead a diverse team of technical security professionals who will be working across a range of Security Architecture and Assurance change projects.
- Produce reference security architectures, patterns and standards where required.
- Spearhead Security architectural reviews
- Support the business in maintaining/ achieving both regulatory and business security goals
- Support the rollout and implementation of the businesses Cyber Security strategy
- Effectively communicate, reason and influence stakeholders across the organisation to promote the understanding of cyber design and promote its use in design and delivery.
- Experience working across a number of technical security areas such as (but not limited to): Cloud, IAM, Networks, Infrastructure...
- Analytical and able to demonstrate a methodical and structured approach with high attention to detail
- Sound experience in cyber design/architecture spanning multiple years
- Knowledge of the latest cyber design/architecture trends and relevant security technical guidance
- Ability to lead highly technical teams leveraging experience to reach a united and desired outcome
- Ability to communicate technical issues and make them approachable to all stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in using Architectural Frameworks such as TOGAF and SABSA
- Experience with Standards including ISO, NIST, CSA, etc..
- Experience in Aviation & Travel sector
If you are interested, or would like to find out more about this opportunity please get in touch!