SENIOR TECHNICAL INCIDENT RESPONDER|
Adpetis group are currently partnered with one of the UK’s leading Cyber Risk Advisory practices who are looking for some exceptional individuals within the Incident response field to join their ever-growing team.
As a professional Incident responder, you will be afforded the opportunity to work within a team of highly experienced individuals who apply their past and current knowledge to find the most advanced threats and remove them from any network. The specialists you would be working along side with would be answering the call to action against cybers most up to date threats that clients could be facing on a daily basis.
The company in question provides some of the best career progression paths you can expect on the Cyber market of today, and with it being one of the leading risk advisory practices in the UK, they have built up a strong reputation among clients and customers, due to the exceptional work they provide in the Cyber field.
What you will be doing:
- Be proactive in solving clients’ problems by using outside the box thinking and a creative mindset.
- You will be responsible for delivering engagements with clients, working seamlessly with both colleagues and customers.
- You will help form new cyber services as well as aid the development of old ones.
- You will be leading teams, mentoring, and acting as a role model for colleagues and act as a trusted business advisor.
- You will aid in the training and development of team members and colleagues using your knowledge.
- Responding to both retained and new clients Cyber Security Incidents
- Conduct DF Analysis for corporate networks, various operating systems, and environments within the cloud
- On call-Roster
What you will need:
- Experience in the Incident Response field, supervising team members who are both technical and non-technical and manage incidents.
- Investigative experience with incidents in cloud environments such as e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Worked with security intelligence, Incident response, forensics investigations, data analytics teams.
- Good knowledge on current hacking techniques, data breach incidents, Security analysis techniques and Vulnerability disclosures.
- Verbal and written communications skills as well as ability to adapt communications to individuals with a range of backgrounds.
- Relevant industry certifications, GCFE, GREM, CCIM, CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GCIA, CCMRE, CCHIRA, or others.
- SC clearance or eligibility to undergo vetting checks.
- Experience in delivering incident response advise to help client response maturity.
For more information, please call Callum McKenna at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 2033 013 792
Please apply via the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Adeptis Group – Building a Brighter Future, Powered by People