IT Security Officer - Remote working
Adeptis Group have an extraordinary opportunity for IT security Officer to join a leading UK independent engineering and services company. They work across a variety of sectors and their forward-thinking approach allows us to work on fantastic ground-breaking projects, providing solutions using the latest tools and technologies.
The IT Security Officer will primarily focus on the design, development and implementation of secure networks. This position is additionally responsible for monitoring and verifying that the network is appropriately protected from internal and external threats.
They're looking for a candidate that has an excellent background in implementing security policies with an in-depth technical understanding network security.
- Define global security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of global security
- Perform security audits of off-the-shelf and custom applications and infrastructure
- Assists in the planning, design and implementation of security measures created to safeguard access to resources, enterprise networks, computer systems, and data elements
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate
- Monitor vendor and 3rd party security reports/lists and proactively patch vulnerabilities
- Serve as the information security SME by providing guidance & consulting services to IT teams and business units on matters related to Cyber Security
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of working with secret networks
- Extensive knowledge of IT security & compliance standards/regulations: e.g. ISO27001
- Solid understanding & demonstrated experience with network infrastructure security, operating systems, methodologies & vendor technologies
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to prospective clients & senior management
- Bachelor's degree in Information/Cyber Security, Computer Science or related field
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the EU to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here. For more information please call Kai direct on 01273 855 350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected].
Adeptis Group- Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing.