Cyber Incident Preparedness Consultant - London - £80K
Adeptis Group is currently working with a world-leading security specialist consultancy, who have a dominant presence in the global market offering highly tailored security services to a some of the worlds' leading organisations.
As part of their continued service offering growth, they are currently looking for an Incident Preparedness Consultant to come on board and lead this offering forward.
With this being such a unique opportunity, we are ideally looking for someone who has had experience working in incident response and consulting with clients about their security and how to best improve processes and procedures.
What will you do:
- Work with Clients to develop incident response plans, playbooks and performing 'preparedness' reviews
- Supporting the development of a specialist discipline, subject matter or service
- Work effectively with others in Response, and other departments across the company to help clients
- Support on pre-sales, technical proposals, and scoping of complex engagements
- Producing and reviewing technical documentation, helping to set company standards for reporting, project, and technical QA
What do you need:
- Previous consulting experience in security
- Experience in management and governance of IT Security
- The ability to translate technical jargon into laymen's terms
- Proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects
Nice to have's:
- Project management experiance/certifications
- Previous Incident response experience
- Experience communicating/ presenting to "C" level stakeholders
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Lauren direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com.
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.