- Senior Security Event Analyst
- Full time
Are you a Senior Security Event Analyst and looking for a new and challenging role?
Our client and its Cyber Security Division are looking for Senior Security Event Analyst to join there highly skilled team to analyse network, application and system events in order to identify any potentially abnormal system behaviours and raise them as incidents for investigation.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global high technology company who can help you develop your skills and offer great opportunities to develop and grow.
Working on site comes with some seriously good perks, such as:
- Career and learning development
- Employment discount schemes
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- A generous salary with excellent benefits and shares within the company, plus much more
These perks aside, you'll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is genuinely making a difference to the world.
Sound good? Here's a bit about what you'll be doing:
- Perform and lead proactive analysis across client networks from knowledge of current threats and trends
- Maintain and update the training plans for all security event analysts
- Provide continuous SME support, updates and recommended courses of action for on-going incidents raised within the SOC
- Ensure all operational incidents, on-going tickets and relevant information is handed over to the oncoming shift in an effective and efficient manner, using the shift handover process and documentation (HOTO)
A few things you'll need:
- SIEM (LogRhythm, ArcSight, Splunk, etc) and IDS (Snort) experience
- Experience in cyber security including protective monitoring and incident response, e.g. GIAC GMON, GCIA, GCIH or equivalent experience
- Mentoring and coaching
- Ability for SC Clearance
Please note due to level of clearance for this role we can only accept candidates who are eligible for SC Clearance
Click "Apply" now, or for more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on
+44 (]0) 1273 855350 or l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment