- BI Developer
- London - Canary Wharf
Are you a BI Developer and looking for a new unique and challenging role?
Our client is looking for a highly skilled BI Developer / SQL developer to join their fast-growing software development team working for global security consultancy.
In addition, you will work with some of the world's most high-profile blue-chip companies and government organisations
As part of the team you'll be leading the design and development of business intelligence projects while; integrating data from internal and SaaS applications employed across the business.
Working on-site comes with some seriously good perks, such as:
- A generous salary of paying between £40- £50k + bonus and benefits
- 25 days annual leave with additional days accrued based on length of service
- Options to buy more holiday!
- Flexible working environment
- Regular social activities & free refreshments
These perks aside, you'll also benefit from an individually tailored learning and development plan which can include financial support with tuition/exam fees
Sound good? Here's a bit about what you'll be doing:
- Leading the design and development of business intelligence project
- Working alongside our Business Analyst, Product Owner and members of the multidisciplinary development team, you'll be offering insights and recommendations on the development and delivery of all the business intelligence projects, in addition to improving the UI and UX of the reporting dashboards.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and improvements across the software
applications that support our teams in their reporting and critical decision making.
A few things you'll need:
- Solid set (SQL) and procedural (TSQL) skills
- Hands on experience with any of the following; Microsoft Power BI (ideal), Tableau,
QlikView, Sisense, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos
- Experience working with OLAP data structures
- Knowledge of Python would be a bonus
Due to speed off this hire needs to be made, this person must have to right to work in the UK
Click "Apply" now, or for more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on
+44 (]0) 1273 855350 or l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment