Business Analyst - Amsterdam
Adeptis Group are looking for an experience Business Analyst to join a fast-growing team within The Netherlands. This will be working for a professional service company.
The client is looking for a strong communicator who is comfortable with client interactions. You are the go-to person with the understanding of what users want. You can translate business needs to requirements that developers can create.
You demonstrate expertise and initiative to evaluate, challenge, recommend solutions. With your open, proactive, can-do attitude you motivate others to complete the task and create a common goal. You are not afraid of responsibilities, but you take ownership and deliver what you promise
You will be responsible for;
- Collecting and clarifying business requirements and translate these requirements to standard platform components/ functionality
- Introducing best practices and challenge requests that are not in line with the Standard / "Market Service"
- Creating back-log items (in VSTS) based on the requirements;
- Creating Epics / User stories / Developments tasks
- Designing User roles and Access Management
- Creating Dashboards and reporting functionality
- Preparing and leading design workshops
- Perform ongoing validation that configurations satisfy business requirements
- Creating required documentation such as functional specifications and detailed designs
- Providing training and support for tool users
Supporting and managing test activities internally and at client, through development, creation and implementation of testing scenarios and use cases
You will have
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a Science topic.
- 2-4 years' work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably you have at least one or more of the following:
- Experience with GRC solutions
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile
- Experience with a Start-up environment
The role comes with a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, and a myriad of opportunities for career progression.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU
If you meet the above criteria, please apply here or send your CV to l.jones(@)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing