Business Development Managers, want a FREE FERRARI?
Just kidding… but with the money you could earn here you could always buy your own.
Plus, you you'll be able to:
- Work in YOUR way, whatever works for you
- Sell in your own style, no need to follow an outdates sales structure
- Escape the pressure of unnecessary KPI's
- Define the sales strategy for a seriously cool cyber security company
- Work from home, the office, Ibiza, wherever you like really
- And most importantly, earn some seriously good money along the way
Sounds good right? Read on to find out more…
Business Development Manager
Base £40,000 to £50,000 OTE of £100,000+
This innovative cyber security start-up is making some serious waves and they already have a client list including big-name financial services companies, major online bookmakers, and heavy hitting software companies.
But that's just the tip of the iceberg, with such a unique offering that'll provide real-world benefit to any business concerned about a cyber-attack (let's face it, that's everyone these days), the potential for growth is huge.
That's where you come in. As the key player in their growth plans, you'll have full responsibility for their future sales strategy, doing what you do best to grow their enterprise-level client base and take this already successful business to unprecedented heights.
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying and hunting new business opportunities
- Pitching proposals and delivering demos to key decision makers
- Working to understand client needs, and building long term business relationships
- Nurturing existing clients and exploring opportunities for growth
- Managing your own workload and future pipeline
- Travelling to meet clients and attend trade shows
- Working with the CEO and offering fresh business ideas and suggestions
What you'll need to have:
- At least 3 years' experience in cyber security sales
- Proven success in exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation skills, you'll be pitching to high level enterprise clients
- Current knowledge of the cyber security world, you'll need to be credible when pitching
- An innovative and driven attitude, this is a highly autonomous role
- A generous basic and HUGE commission potential (easily 6 figures)
- Define your own career path, fancy being a big-earning lone wolf? Great! Prefer to build a team of successful sales people? Also great!
- Full autonomy and flexible working - work from home, the office, the beach - they don't mind as long as you're bringing in new business
- A company laptop and expenses covered of course
Sound like the job for you? Click "apply" now or for more information please contact Sam Chamberlain at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or s.chamberlain(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment