CDSA Tools Engineer - Mons, Belgium
Adeptis Group has a fantastic opportunity for a CDSA tools engineer to join one of the world's 10 largest defence contractors. The role is based in Mons, Belgium. Full relocation packages will be offered and excellent benefits provided.
Successful candidates will be working in a mixed team of Military and Civilian Cyber Security specialists, providing data-fusion, visualisation and reporting tools to a variety of key stakeholders.
- Performing an SME role covering all stages of the service lifecycle (service design, transition, operations, change management and continual service improvement)
- Developing and validating 1st & 2nd line support and maintenance procedures
- Carrying out routine health monitoring as well as preventative support and maintenance tasks
- Maintaining direct contact with service, engineering and end user stakeholders
- Acting as an on-site point of contact for the handover of Level 3 & 4 issues to vendor support teams
- Assisting staff with transitions from project implementation to in-service operations
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in a Cyber Security role with basic understanding of:
- SIEM tools & vulnerability management
- Have hands-on experience and technical knowledge of:
- Data fusion platforms and data source integration: (API, STIX)
- Risk management tools: (RSA Archer)
- Data visualisation and reporting platforms: (Edge)
- Network infrastructures and virtualised environments (VMWare)
- Be able to investigate and resolve issues in enterprise servers (RHEL & Windows) and databases (Oracle or SQL-Server)
- Be able to develop clear and concise technical documentation including procedures
- Hold a valid passport from a NATO member country and be able to travel throughout Europe
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for a secretive, once in a lifetime opportunity, please apply here.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Ethan Jackman at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 01273 855350 for a confidential discussion, or alternatively send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.