Adeptis Group are currently recruiting a Project/Client Delivery Manager for a permanent position with an established Information Security Consulting firm based in Central London. This is working for a rapidly growing business and your role will be responsible for the management of client delivery and contracts within the energy sector.
This Consultancy practice offers a great work/life balance and invests in their people. Based in Central London, this company has experience significant growth over the past year due to their expertise in energy transformation and data revolution.
You will be tasked with managing the team that looks after the security of the smart meter devices and efficiently delivers whilst providing the exceptional service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients, panels, sub committees and industry partners
- Presenting on security related matters and providing reports and updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing third-party providers that deal with the User Security Assessments
- Liaising with and defining the requirements from the Information Security team who provide support to the clients on general security, key infrastructure and risk assessments
You will need to demonstrate the following experience or attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with external clients, stakeholders, third parties and partners
- Proof of achieving targets with a systematic approach
- An understanding of governance in the energy market
- Knowledge of security requirements in the energy market
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £55,000 + 15% target bonus and excellent benefits
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Shannon direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.