Cyber Security Country Leader | Global Professional Services | €150K – €170K
I am excited to be partnered with a global leader within digital transformation and they have made huge investments, globally, into their Cyber Security & Risk Management teams.
The organisation have an excellent reputation and are recognised by Gartner as a leader within the delivery of Cyber Security services.
The plan of attack is top down and they are looking for Country Leader in Finland.
- Knowledgeable broadly across cyber security and you are comfortable in assessing security posture and translating complex cyber security investment into business change.
- You will be the bridge between business and IT
- You will be comfortable advising at board level and contributing to business change via cyber security.
- Responsible for portfolio growth and contribute to sales.
- Responsible to the Go to Market Strategy
- Stakeholder management.
- Responsible as technical lead for cyber security programme.
- Cloud Security Knowledge – Microsoft Security, M365 Security, Sentinel
- Identity & Access Management (IAM, IDAM)
- Enterprise application Security – SAP, Oracle, ServiceNow (GRC)
- Risk & Compliance.
- Identifying sales opportunities and expanding opportunities within portfolio.
- Bonus if you have experience in MSSP, Big 4 or other professional services.
You will be a part of a growing leadership team.
Our client offers competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development in an no nonsense and collaborative environment that promotes a people-first culture.
If you have any questions please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org