Cyber Security Engineer
Adeptis Group are currently partnered with one of the world’s leading airline organisations currently reforming them security plan. They are looking for a well-versed Cyber Security Engineer to join their growing team of professionals.
The organization being discussed showcases a highly varied workforce spanning across four distinct countries. It is presently immersed in a comprehensive transformation endeavour that will redefine the airline’s approach to Cyber Security over the coming five years. With this project set to unfold over the next half-decade, there is a wealth of potential for skill enhancement, experience acquisition, and training. Moreover, this opportunity offers valuable.
exposure to the aviation industry from the perspective of Cyber Security.
• You will be responsible for building security tools and capabilities to mitigate threats to the business wherever they may come from.
• You will be aligning with threat and risk led strategy that enables the business to focus on the more important matters while minimising the overheads.
• You will be implementing high fidelity monitoring that provides meaningful context, enabling incident response teams to make decisive decisions quickly and more accurately.
• You will be maintaining an understanding of modern threat actors and the attackers’ techniques, ensuring that existing and future tooling are effective and proportionate.
• At least 2-4 years in a Security engineering position
• Strong technical skills and working knowledge of AWS, Microsoft M365 + Defender capabilities, or Splunk, Akamai, Forcepoint Desirable.
• Experience with SIEM and SOAR Tooling.
• Industry relevant Cyber certifications such as CISSP, AZ-500, CompTIA Security +.
• Experience with NIST, ISO27001, NIS-D, Cyber Essentials etc.
• An understanding of Governance Risk and control elements of security.
• Experience within an offensive security capacity i.e., Ethical Hacking, Penetration testing.
For more information, please call Callum McKenna at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 2033 013 792 Please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adeptis Group – Building a Brighter Future, Powered by People