Cyber Security Consultant
£60,000 to £80,000 plus benefits
One of the worlds most prestigious cyber security and risk management consultancies are looking for a cyber security consultant to work with some seriously exclusive clients.
Specialising in Business Intelligence, Crisis Management and Cyber Security, this business combines technology solutions and professional expertise to identify and mitigate risks ranging from money laundering, fraud and corruption to security, political change and cybercrime.
With a focus on quality, responsiveness and regulatory requirements, they work with businesses, private clients, and governments to protect their assets, people, information and reputation.
As a result of increased demand from their global client base, this company is looking to hire additional Cyber Security Consultants to strengthen their already established Cyber Advisory practice. This is an opportunity to work for a highly respected Consultancy Practice in a team that offers support and collaboration.
Some things you'll be doing:
- Delivering world class cyber security expertise to VIP's, UHNW individuals, and prestigious organisations across the UK and abroad
- Working closely with your clients to understand the cyber risks they face and using your expertise to prepare against and mitigate any attacks
- Continuously reviewing and improving existing security controls
- Providing utmost discretion at all times, your clients will be some of the highest profile individuals or organisations in the world.
What you will need:
- A higher degree or equivalent
- CISSP, CISM or similar qualification would be a big plus
- Expertise in cyber security principles, technologies, and best practices
- Experience delivering complex IT or cyber security projects
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- The confidence and ability to communicate directly with high profile, UHNW clients
What you'll get:
- An excellent package, they want the best and can offer a package to match
- The chance to work on projects others couldn't even dream of
- To be an integral part of one of the best cyber teams in the world
To find out more click "apply" now or for more information please contact Sam Chamberlain at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or s.chamberlain(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment