Security Event Analyst - Mons, Belgium
Adeptis Group has an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Consultant to join a world-class advanced engineering company, specialising in aerospace, defence & security.
The company is looking for creative thinkers who have a passion for applying technology to solve real world problems. Furthermore, the role will be consulting-led, focused on understanding the customers' business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise.
You will be contracted out of the UK office to Belgium, however, you will enjoy an exceptional overseas international assignment package. Please call to find our more.
- Utilise Cyber security tools (ArcSight) in the monitoring of threats daily
- Use NIDS & HIDS in the analysis & management of security events
- Deploy, configure and maintain network security appliances
- Propose optimisations & enhancements to improve the Cyber security posture
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise supporting the end-to-end Incident Handling process
- Work within a team to provide timely response to cyber incidents
The ideal candidate will have:
- A knowledge of Security event management and analysis, especially configuration, operation, troubleshooting, and management of SIEM products (ArcSight)
- Experience in the deployment, configuration & maintenance of network security appliances and associated management software
- Knowledge in the use of a variety of Security Event generating sources (e.g. Firewalls, IDS, Routers, Security Appliances)
- An understanding of Network, system and application level troubleshooting techniques
- Have previous knowledge of Computer incident response centre (CIRT), computer emergency response team (CERT) plans
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK or EU to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.