Adeptis Group are currently working with a leading Cyber Security services business to find a Security Architect to join their New York city based team.
This is a great chance to join an already well established player in the Cyber market, to work along side leading professionals whilst developing your own career and skill set.
What is in it for you?
- Interesting and complex challenges
- Great salary and benefits package
- Career development and training opportunities
- A friendly, collaborative and supportive business culture
- A team of true security specialists to work alongside
What will you be doing?
Your core responsibilities are the development of solutions for clients that help in providing true visibility into any and all security events affecting their environment. You will also be expected to understand and be able to perform incident response activities where needed.
This is a client facing role so you will be interacting with customers daily and you should prepare yourself for some travel to client sites.
What experience is expected?
- 5+ years in a relevant Cyber Security role
- Previous client facing work or evident rapport building ability
- Work with SIEM, IDS/IPS and other relevant security technologies
Apply below today or contact me for more information.
Andy Greer - Adeptis Group