Cyber Security Consultant - Bristol
Adeptis Group has an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Consultant to join a world-class advanced engineering company, specialising in aerospace, defence & security.
The company is looking for creative thinkers who have a passion for applying technology to solve real world problems. Furthermore, the role will be consulting-led, focused on understanding the customers' business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise.
On offer is the chance to work on a breadth of interesting challenges.
- Work with multiple internal team to deliver projects to meet customer requirements
- Providing consultancy services to government & commercial clients
- Work independently to manage your own time to deliver allocated tasks
- Take on the role of a mentor to junior members of the team
- Assist with the formulation in bids & proposals to prospective clients
- Undertake complex problem analysis & solution development in support of consulting tasks
- Build & maintain customer relations
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent consultancy skills to build client relations
- Be capable to communicating with C-level executives, stakeholders
- Have experience of business development activities with pre-sales support
- Understand a wide range of information security and information security methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques
- Have proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy
- Ability to provide advice & guidance on a range of topics, including GDPR, ISMS policy development & business continuity & disaster recovery
- Hold CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or similar qualifications preferred
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on: 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.