Cyber Security Oversight Specialist - Crawley, UK
Adeptis Group are currently seeking a Cyber Security Oversight Specialist to work as part of a new team function for a critical national infrastructure regulator.
As part of this role, the ideal candidate will be contributing to the delivery of an oversight framework that meets the regulatory requirements. Furthermore, you will be supporting the UK's National Cyber Security Strategy by developing and supporting future cyber regulation, standards and guidance.
You will be working as part of a tight knit team reporting to the Head of Cyber Security Oversight. For this role, the candidate must be eligible for SC & DV clearance.
- Understand how associated organisations are meeting cyber security requirements & integrate with relevant safety & security management systems
- Create and maintain the Cyber Security Frameworks to support the Cyber Security Oversight model
- Review relevant cyber information mitigation plans & perform ongoing oversight to determine compliance by regulated entities
- Development of cyber security policies, standards & guidance consistent with the Oversight objectives
- Development & delivery of a cyber security training & guidance plan as necessary
- Review the cyber security risk through threat & vulnerability assessments to effectively report to associated organisations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical experience of network security
- Experience of Cyber Risk assessments/audits as well as demonstrable experience in one of the following areas:
- Security architecture & engineering
- Cloud security & IAM
- Security operations, monitoring & network security
- Excellent understanding of cyber security standards such as: ISO, PCI-DSS & GDPR
- Strong verbal & written communications skills with proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Relevant degree or certification related to cyber security. (CISSP, CRISC & CISA)
- Be willing to undergo security clearance to DV level. (maintain DV clearance is a requirement)
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK or EU to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Kai direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.