Cyber Security Sensor Support Manager
Are you an experienced Cyber Security Manager and are looking to work for one of the coolest multi-national organizations in the world?
Adeptis Group are working closely with a leading cyber security consultancy who are looking for a Security Support Manager to work on site at the NATO cyber security centre in Mons, Belgium.
As one of the world's largest Cyber Defence functions, the NATO Computer Incident Response Centre (NCIRC) employs a team of over 250 military and civilian cyber security specialists internationally and protects one of the most important political and military organisations in the world.
Not only will this role add some extreme value to any CV, some of the benefits included in the package being offered are truly impressive:
- An annual tax-free payment equal to 15% of your annual salary on initial move, and every year thereafter!
- Relocation support and an accommodation allowance to help with accommodation costs
- A generous travel fund to cover the cost of visits back to the UK
- Tax equalisation, you'll pay favourable UK tax rates
- International health and dental insurance for you and your family
Sound good? Here are some of the things you'll be doing:
- coordinating the operational coverage of the Cyber Security sensor technologies
- Monitor and report on the operational configuration and coverage of the following Cyber Security Sensor technologies: Log Aggregation; Online Vulnerability Assessment; Online Computer Forensics
- Collect operational performance data and performs analysis, drawing conclusions from data and recommend courses of action
What you'll need:
- The ability to work under management direction both in a team and individually whilst also having the ability to self-manage routine
- Ability to apply a methodical approach to problem solving balancing expertise, initiative and collaboration
- Possess a technical and managerial background
- Ideally, experience in Enterprise Cyber Forensics Solutions, CIS log collection and Vulnerability analysis
- Expert knowledge on network architecture, technologies and protocols
Is this the role for you?
Click "apply" now or for more information please contact Ollie Pleasants n at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or o.pleasants(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment