Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Mons - Belgium
Are you a Cyber Security Systems Engineer and wanting to make a real difference to international security?
A leading cyber security consultancy is looking for a Systems Engineer to work on site at the NATO cyber security centre in Mons, Belgium.
As one of the world's largest Cyber Defence functions, the NATO Computer Incident Response Centre (NCIRC) employs a team of over 250 military and civilian cyber security specialists internationally and protects one of the most important political and military organisations in the world.
Working onsite comes with some seriously good perks, such as:
- An annual tax-free payment equal to 15% of your annual salary on initial move, and every year thereafter!
- Relocation support and an accommodation allowance to help with accommodation costs
- A generous travel fund to cover the cost of visits back to the UK
- Tax equalisation, you'll pay favourable UK tax rates
- International health and dental insurance for you and your family
These perks aside, you'll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is genuinely making a difference to the world.
Sound good? Here's a bit about what you'll be doing:
- Working with NATO counterparts to continually improve NATO's global cyber security capability
- Monitoring and resolving complex system problems
- Providing true security systems expertise
- Auditing in use software and hardware to ensure compliance with NATO policies
- Develop cyber security solutions capable of dealing with ongoing and ever varied attacks
A few things you'll need:
- Experience working multi-segment TCP/IP network infrastructure
- Experience using system monitoring tools such as Solarwinds
- Automation tooling & scripting experience (Python/Puppet/PowerShell)
- A good working knowledge of enterprise management systems including WSUS & McAfee EPO
- Fluent English is a must, although it doesn't have to be your first language
- Technical fluency in Cisco, Linux, Unix operating systems
Due to the nature of the role you must hold or be willing to undertake National and NATO clearance, and hold a NATO member passport
Click "Apply" now, or for more information please contact Sam Chamberlain at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or s.chamberlain(at)adeptisgroup.com