- Cyber Security Tools Engineer
- Mons - Belgium
- Full time
Are you a Cyber Security Tools Engineer and looking for a new and challenging international role?
A leading cyber security consultancy is looking for a Security Engineer to work on site at the cyber security centre in Mons, Belgium.
Working onsite comes with some seriously good perks, such as:
- An annual tax-free payment equal to 15% of your annual salary on initial move, and every year thereafter!
- Relocation support and an accommodation allowance to help with accommodation costs
- A generous travel fund to cover the cost of visits back to the UK
These perks aside, you'll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is genuinely making a difference to the world.
Sound good? Here's a bit about what you'll be doing:
- Work closely with cyber security specialists and engineers to support and maintain the NIPS devices.
- Monitoring and resolving complex system problems
- Providing true security systems expertise
- Applying cyber security techniques to support and maintain FPC products within the deployment of a complex cyber implementation
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and fix issues pertaining to traffic flow and false positives
A few things you'll need:
- Specialism with network IPS (NIPS) Cisco, Firewall/SourceFire
- Experience working multi-segment TCP/IP network infrastructure
- Deep configuration and administration experience of the above technologies
- Good all-round knowledge of Cyber Security Technologies
- Automation tooling & scripting experience (Python/Puppet/Perl)
- Good understanding and interest in network protocols alongside the ability to troubleshoot network / system problems at a low-level (to packet-level)
- Fluent English is a must, although it doesn't have to be your first language
Due to the nature of the role you must hold or be willing to undertake Security Clearance (SC)
Click "Apply" now, or for more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +44 (]0) 1273 855350 or l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment