Cyber Transformation Manager - Zurich - German and English Speaking
Adeptis Group is currently recruiting Transformation Manager for a position with a leading Risk Management & Consulting firm in Switzerland.
This company has seen a great increase in the demand for their Information Security Consulting offering, and therefore the team is growing to support this.
This company offers engaging project work across a range of different industry sectors, and they are looking to hire a a manager with experience delivering security strategy and implementation projects.
- Technical or specialist experience with supporting certifications in one or more of; security technology deployment or operation, operating system build/support/configuration, networking, software or web development, coding, system or solution architecture initiatives, cloud initiatives, incident response/management, and technical risk assessment
- A clear and demonstrable understanding in 2-3 security domains inclusive but not limited to; advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, cloud security, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics and vulnerability management
- Cyber Security assessments, implementation or cyber frameworks
- Experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management
- Detailed technical knowledge
- Desirable - Security certifications such as, CISSP, CISM and PCI QSA or equivalent
- Consultancy background
Candidates must be eligible to work in Switzerland and be fluent in German and English
Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing
This placement will be managed by our Swiss partner