Senior Data Privacy & Governance Consultant Dutch Speaking - Permanent position
Adeptis Group is looking for an experienced Data Privacy & Governance professional for a market leader in information security located in Amsterdam, North Holland.
In your position you help customers in almost all market segments in the field of information security and data privacy. You will help large organisations to properly manage and protect personal data, to reduce privacy risks, to organise data governance and data management and to perform internal / external audits.
Are you someone who wants to guarantee privacy within complex transformations and do you like compliance? Then this is an excellent career move!
Come work for a world organisation with a passion for the profession, their staff, the customer and society!
You are part of a world organisations that knows how to deliver excellent services with a clear vision, strong values and driven people. Personal development is therefore central here, together with an excellent package of primary and secondary employment conditions.
We are looking for someone with:
- A completed education in information science, administrative information science, (technical) business administration, business economics or IT auditing
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in data privacy, data management, data analytics and / or tracking, profiling, online marketing and information security
- Familiar with the principles for information security, such as encryption, patch management, business continuity management and backup & restore management
- Familiar with Business Intelligence and data management applications and tools
- Experience in translating legislation into pragmatic actions.
- A personal vision on data privacy
Do you meet the profile and do you already have some experience in coordinating projects and the ambition to manage teams (in the future)? Then we are looking for you!
Please contact [email protected] for more information!