Data Privacy Officer - Utrecht - Dutch Speaking
Adeptis Group are looking for a Data Privacy Officer to start ASAP to work for one of the busiest public transportation companies in Europe, and the 10th largest employer in the Netherlands.
You will be working within the legal department and the focus will be around GDPR, advising departments on privacy legalisation and improving 3rd party contracts.
You will be part of a small team of (soon to be) 7 enthusiastic colleagues, with a heart for the business who work hard, but we also laugh hard. There are constant opportunities and challenges, also within the team in which you come to work.
- To advise departments on Privacy legislation and GDPR
- Extensive experience of writing policies and procedures
- Implementing measures and a privacy governance framework to manage data use in compliance with the GDPR and relevant national legislation
- Responsible for Data Protection Assessments
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the Data Protection Act
- Experience of implementing a framework for managing data protection and privacy issues ensuring compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and key stakeholders (internal and external)
Ideally you will have;
- Law Degree (preferred) or hold at least one data protection and/or privacy certification, e.g. CIPP, CIPT, CIPM, ISEB, (preferred)
- Speak fluent in Dutch
- Experience with advising businesses and had experience in working for either a consultant or lawyer
- You are people-oriented, reliable and you work decisively.
- Ability to use independent judgement and discretion when making majority of decisions.
- Committed to go through background checks
- A minimum of 3 year's experience
- You are naturally resilient
- A generous salary based on 36 hour working week
- The possibility of working from home and flexible working hours
- Five weeks of vacation (based on full-time employment). On top of this you also build up more than a week of extra leave.
- The possibility to exchange 3 Christian holidays for 3 non-Christian holidays.
- 5% variable remuneration, 3% year-end bonus, 8% holiday allowance and an excellent pension scheme.
- Free travel on trains
- Free train travel during off-peak hours for your family members
- Fun and diverse culture
If you meet the above criteria, please call Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +31 20808 4749 or please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Information Security Recruitment