Data Protection Technology Manager - Zurich
Adeptis group are looking for a Data Protection Specialist to join growing Global Leading Management Consultancy. You will be joining a team of over 600 Cyber Security Specialists.
In your position you will responsible for providing clients a full range of security and privacy services from current state assessments and to be willing to work for large scale transformation programmes, including fixing issues and delivering the long-lasting benefits.
You will be working with a world class team, which has variety of knowledge within the business advisory and technical expertise.
- Deep understanding of the data protection technologies including; (eg. DLP, DRM. encryption assessing/implementing data protection technologies)
- A background within cyber consulting or experience in implementing technology as well as delivering change in complex organisations
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of data protection strategies
- Stakeholder management
- Manage finances and serve a
- Provide support and guidance to junior members of the team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Industry Certification's such as CISSP or CIPP/E will be beneficial
- Strong communicator with proven ability to develop long lasting relationships
- Fluent in English. German or French skills are also highly desirable
In return this role comes with a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, and a myriad of opportunities for career progression.
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for a step up in your career, please apply here.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +31 (0)20 8084 749 for a confidential discussion, or alternatively send your CV to l.jones(a)adeptisgroup.com
This placement will be manged by our Swiss partner.
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing