Document Review Sevices Manager | eDiscovery
Adeptis Group is currently partnered with an established and world-renowned Risk Advisory firm that is expanding its eDiscovery offering and as a result, has a key opening for a manager to lead and further develop its document review services team.
With this being a key hire for a growing business unit, we are looking for someone who has had prior experience running multiple document review matters ranging in scale from small to large.
What will you do:
- Act as a subject matter expert for eDiscovery able to consult with key project stakeholders to plan and strategize a document review.
- Be a crucial oversight provider for multiple document review matters
- Responsible for pre-engagement set-up and risk review
- Making sure all project financials are in order and submitted for timely invoicing
- Leading and further developing the DRS team.
- Receive and respond to client inquires gathering the necessary information for troubleshooting, and providing links between client, review management and hosting vendor to facilitate efficiencies
- Communicate effectively with key internal business stakeholders on areas such as revenue, costs, strategy, key learns, etc.
What do you need:
- Prior experience running multiple document review matters at scale
- Ability to work remotely and manage a team who is primarily 'work from home'
- ability to lead and develop others in a growing fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with a range of eDiscovery software i.e Relativity, Ringtail, Clearwell...
- Superior computer/technology skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications
- The desire to be apart of a globally recognised business that can present multiple progression and development opportunities.
Nice to have's:
Candidates must be currently eligible to live or work in the UK to be considered for this position as we are unable to offer sponsorship.