eDiscovery VP - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Adeptis Group are recruiting an eDiscovery Vice President on behalf of an internationally renowned security and investigations business, who are investing heavily in the development of their eDiscovery practice both in the UK and wider Europe.
As part of this ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for an eDiscovery Vice President, in Amsterdam, to come on board and join their global cyber security team.
This job is located in their offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What will you do:
- Responsible for oversight all end-to-end eDiscovery cases and project management
- Forecasting, tracking and managing project budgets
- Provide expertise and advise on the full EDRM and project workflows
- Support, train and mentor junior consultants
- Work directly with clients
- Use problem solving approaches to overcome unexpected issues - both technical and operational
What do you need:
- Extensive experience using Relativity and ideally using Relativity One
- Certificate in Relativity (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous consulting experience
- Previous experience in managing project teams and project managers
- Strong teamwork skills and a proactive approach to work and client/ project needs.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
For more information, please call Inês Vieira at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855 350. Please apply here or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.