End Point Protection Engineer - Hague
Adeptis Group are looking for an IT & Security specialist who wants to take on the challenge of working for several years on one of the most innovative programs of 2019. The main location is The Hague. During the multi-year program, deployment at other locations in the Netherlands may be desirable.
- In this position you are jointly responsible for the execution of the security services at customer location. You are aware of the latest developments in the form of systems, products and services.
- You make an active contribution to the up-to-date, development and improvement of the working methods and work processes
- Together with your team you ensure a good quality execution of the managed security service for our customer.
Components of your daily activities include:
- Implement patches, updates and upgrades;
- Keeping up to date of orchestration and automation of changes;
- Perform other changes;
- Resolve incidents (Including standby service);
- Performance and capacity management;
- Keeping up-to-date operational documentation;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits (such as a mobility budget and a pension plan)
- 29 days of vacation leave
- Flexible working conditions
- The opportunity to work on complex projects for attractive clients where you can develop yourself
- Excellent (international) career opportunities
- Extensive training and development programs!
NOTE: Only candidates with a Dutch passport / Dutch and English language can respond!
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU
If you meet the above criteria, please apply here or send your CV to l.jones(@)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing