IAM Director - London
Adeptis Group is looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management Director, in London, on behalf of a global consulting company to expand their IAM team.
You will be working in a fast-pace consulting company with the responsibility of leading the IAM team. Your role as a leader is to set the example but also inspire your employees. Additionally, you will be the responsible for helping the practise grow and developing new business opportunities to grow the portfolio practise.
What will you do:
- Work on the business development by acquiring new clients and accomplishing the important targets
- Deliver secure access control with existing and new modern applications
- Assess, develop and implement the access control procedures
- Identify IAM problems and present the key solutions to meet the clients' requirements
- Be the leader of an experience and talented IAM team and act as a role model to them
- Inspire your employees and train them to achieve the best results
- Work in different sizes and ambitious projects
What do you need:
- Strong experience in Identity Access Management platforms, e.g: Sailpoint, CyberArk and ForgeRock, etc
- Strong experience in security architecture and information security best practise, with ISO27001 and ISF Standards
- Knowledge in the IAM technologies: SAML, OAuth and OpenID
- Background in a consulting environment
- Previous experience in business development and interacting with clients
- Strong teamwork skills and a proactive approach to work and achieve the clients' needs.
- Strong leadership skills
- The opportunity to work for a key fast pace global consulting firm
- The opportunity to travel in the UK and internationally
- Competitive salary and package
For more information, call Inês Vieira at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 2033 013 792. Apply here or send your CV to [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.