Identity Security Specialists - PAM
Adeptis Group have an exciting opportunity for an IT Security Specialist for an International Leading System Integrator and Professional Service Company.
The specialists who want to take on the challenge of working for several years on one of the most innovative programs of 2019. The main location for this is The Hague, however during the multi-year program, deployment at other locations in the Netherlands may be desirable.
Team member of PAM (Privileged Access Management) team at customer location. Execution of PAM managed security services.
In this position you are jointly responsible for the execution of the afore-mentioned security services at customer location. You are aware of the latest developments in the form of systems, products and services.
You make an active contribution to the up-to-date, development and improvement of the working methods and work processes. Together with your team you ensure a good quality execution of the managed security service for our customer.
Responsibilities will include
- Implement patches, updates and upgrades;
- Keeping up to date of orchestration and automation of changes;
- Perform other changes;
- Resolve incidents (Including standby service);
- Performance and capacity management;
- Keeping up-to-date operational documentation;
- Highly developed risk-based thinking.
- Out-of-the-box thinking, thinking beyond own services (chain thinking);
You will have
- Screening, NL passport, NL / EN speaking.
- MBO degree in IT, MBO + thinking and working level;
- Minimum 5 years of managed services experience;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in security field;
- Experience with and knowledge of resolving incidents (second and possibly third line);
- Experience with creating and / or maintaining installation manuals and run books is a plus;
- Other certifications are a plus, such as: ITIL, CEH, CISSP, TOGAF ...;
- Your written and verbal Dutch skills are good and next you are enough in English;
- You are a self-starter, team player and eager to learn;
- Working hours are initial office hours, then standby for incidents and after a two-year three-shift service on-site (7x24);
The role comes with a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, and a myriad of opportunities for career progression.
Successful Candidates will need a NL Passport and speak Dutch and English
If you meet the above criteria, please apply here or send your CV to l.jones(@)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing