Identity Security Specialist (PKI) - The Hague
Adeptis Group have an exciting opportunity for an IT Security Specialist for an International Leading System Integrator and Professional Service Company.
The specialists who want to take on the challenge of working for several years on one of the most innovative programs of 2019. The main location for this is The Hague, however during the multi-year program, deployment at other locations in the Netherlands may be desirable.
You will be responsible for the PKI infrastructures, EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) and (NextGen) firewall infrastructures: design and implementation of managed security services.
Your responsibilities will involve;
- Direct consultation with the customer about the content of the managed network security services, architecture and new features;
- Translating (new) customer requirements and demands for the design and construction of managed network security services;
- Keeping up-to-date managed network security services (technical design, documentation, integration with SOC, NOC and IT operations);
- Subject Matter Expert (L3) for the Managed Security Services Operation;
- Integration consultation with other on-site managed IT services;
- Technical consultation with vendors.
- HBO certificate;
- +3 years of experience with design, implementation and maintenance of managed security solutions
- +5 years of security experience;
- Experience with and knowledge of resolving incidents (third line);
- Experience and knowledge of PKI infrastructures and certifications (ETSI, eIDAS) and / or EDR infrastructures (McAfee portfolio) and / or NextGen Firewall (Fortinet) portfolio;
- Certifications are a plus, such as: CEH, CISSP, TOGAF ...;
- Strong affinity with infrastructure;
- Written and oral Dutch skills are excellent and you speak fluent English;
- Self-starting, team player and eager to learn;
- Working hours of office hours + stand-by for incidents;
- Screening level-B;
- Dutch passport;
The role comes with a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, and a myriad of opportunities for career progression.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply here or send your CV to l.jones(@)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing