Incident Preparedness Consultant - Permanent - London
Want to work for a world leading specialist security consultancy?
Want to be part of a collaborative, social and supportive team environment, working with some of the best technical minds in the industry?
One of our clients is looking for an incident preparedness consultant to join their growing team. As part of the continued service they are now looking for bring more new service to help different clients with their incident response and are looking for an incident preparedness consultant to bring this service forward.
The successful candidate will be providing consultancy and strategic support more on the proactive side of incident response and will be looking at things such as incident response plans, play books and preparedness reviews for a diverse client in a variety of different sectors.
- Creation, development and delivery of a range of table-top exercises through to simulations
- Working with clients to implement and review current incident response plans and current business help with strategical change of these plans
- Ownership and delivery of client projects
- Management throughout the project with client engagement
- Support on pre-sales, technical proposals, and design and scoping of complex / bespoke engagements
- Producing and reviewing technical documentation, helping to set company standards for reporting, project, and technical QA
- Experience working with client and technical incident response teams
- Working in cyber incident response
- Experience in developing incident response processes and plans
- In depth technical knowledge and expertise working within cyber security
- A competitive salary and package including a yearly review
- Individual tailored learning and development plan
- Flexible working environment
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Regular social team event with free beers and soft drinks on a Friday and free refreshments
- Plus, much more!
Please note; candidates for this role must be eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact Lauren Jones at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or send your CV to l.jones(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment