Incident Response Consultant
Up to £80,000 plus benefits
One of the worlds most prestigious cyber security and risk management consultancies are looking for an incident response consultant to work with some seriously exclusive clients.
Specialising in Intelligence, Crisis Management and Cyber Security, this business combines technology solutions and professional expertise to identify and mitigate risks ranging from money laundering, fraud and corruption to security, political change and cybercrime.
With a focus on quality, responsiveness and regulatory requirements, they work with businesses, private clients, and governments to protect their assets, people, information and reputation.
As a result of increasing demand they are looking for an incident response consultant to joint their London team and work with some of their most exclusive clients.
Some things you'll be doing:
- Working with VIP's, UHNW individuals, and some of the most prestigious organisations across the UK and abroad
- Off "pre-incident" preparedness advice and guidance
- Triaging and responding to incidents, collecting evidence and identifying attacker tactics and procedures
- Providing utmost discretion at all times, your clients will be some of the highest profile individuals or organisations in the world.
What you will need:
- Certifications such as CREST, CGIA, CGIH etc will be a big plus
- Expertise in cyber security principles, technologies, and best practices
- 2 years+ in incident response, digital forensics, malware analysis etc
- Excellent communication skills, including the confidence to communicate with UHNW clients and C-level stakeholders
What you'll get:
- An excellent package, they want the best and can offer a package to match
- The chance to work on projects others couldn't even dream of
- To be an integral part of one of the best cyber teams in the world
To find out more click "apply" now or for more information please contact Sam Chamberlain at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855350 or s.chamberlain(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - Global Leader in Cyber Security Recruitment