Cyber Security Incident Response Consultant |£80K +, plus bonus & excellent benefits
Adeptis Group is currently recruiting for an Incident Response professional to join a global risk consultancy practice based in Central London. This company provides cutting-edge solutions to identify, mitigate and manage information security threats to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
As a result of increased demand from their global client base, this company is looking to hire two additional Incident Response professional to strengthen their already established IR practice. This team has a renowned track record of providing market-leading Incident Response and Forensic Intelligence services to high profile businesses, private clients, and governments ensuring the protection of their assets, people, information and reputation.
In this position you will be responding to live incidents, carrying out forensic investigations and managing clients throughout this process as well as ongoing cyber improvement programmes.
● Perform host & network-based cyber breach Incident Response Investigation that include:
- Technical evidence collection
- Forensics, log, malware and root cause analyses
- Identify attacker tools, tactics and procedures
- Develop incident management plans & deliver related training and exercises
- Document & maintain internal response policies, procedures
● Provide support to cybersecurity pre-breach engagements, which include:
- Information security controls assessments
- Risk assessments
- Vulnerability assessments
- Regulatory and compliance assessments
- Develop and deliver security awareness training
The ideal candidate will have:
● Direct experience in cyber forensics & incident response or a real desire to pursue this as a career
● Good working knowledge of security technology & IT environments
● Excellent report writing & presentation skills- with the ability to convey complex technical information to any audience without compromising detail
● Experience working within an ISO27001 environment
● Extensive knowledge of common vendor technology tools such as SIEM, firewalls, IDS/IPS
This is an exciting time to join an ever-growing company which offers state of the art offices, remote working and personal development.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply here, or for more information please call Ryan Virani on +44 (0) 1273 855 350, alternatively email r.virani(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group- The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing