Senior / Manager - Industrial Control Systems Specialist (ICS/SCADA) - Amsterdam
Adeptis Group are looking for an experienced security specialist who specialises in Industrial Control Systems (ICS/SCADA) for our client's information Protection Services team within The Netherlands.
You will be joining a team of specialists within the Information Protection Services. You will help the company's clients in the broad spectrum of information security, ranging from security strategy and awareness, to ethical hacking and incident response.
You will strive to be the very best consultants who can advise our clients on the most complex information security issues. One of the sub teams is specifically focused on Industrial Control System Services, covering all kinds of industries but primarily O&G, heavy industries, chemicals and Energy.
You will have
- As an Industrial Control System Specialist, you will have in-deep knowledge on Security and the broader Cyber Defence for these industrial environments.
- Translate the findings / recommendations to the company's clients on management and board levels.
- Hands on experience the security of Industrial Control Systems as well the various relevant components and architectural variations within these domains.
- You are interested in new developments in your domain (such as digitising, wireless, advanced controllers, more and more IT focused) and are keen on exploring the added value and security risks for our clients.
- You are well aware of the latest attackers Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPS) in the ICS domain and can translate these to use cases for detection.
- You have a clear vision on security within the Industrial Control Systems environments and are willing to share your view in presentations for our clients and at conferences.
- You enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge with the team to train less experienced colleagues
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Internal and External Training
- Fun and close team
The role comes with a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, and a myriad of opportunities for career progression.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU
If you meet the above criteria, please apply here or send your CV to l.jones(@)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing