Security Analyst - London
Adeptis Group has an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Analyst to join a world-class advanced engineering company, specialising in aerospace, defence & security, who are currently delivering crucial cybersecurity consulting to a key UK Government authority on a high profile yet highly sensitive project.
The company is looking for creative thinkers who have a passion for applying technology to solve real-world problems. Furthermore, the role will be consulting-led, focused on understanding the customers' business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working alongside top information security architects, using your analytical skills to assess the service and requirements of new or significantly changed systems and their alignment with key security policies.
- Help to build risk management strategies and system/security dependencies with the senior solutions and technical architects in the Business Unit, in order to contribute to the design of an accreditable solution.
- Meet with and present evidence to customer security managers and system accreditors.
- Preparing and Maintaining critical security documentation.
What will you need?
- An understanding of risk management principles
- Experience or knowledge on how to analyse business processes to understand system requirements
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
Who would this role suit?
Of course, this role would be ideally suited to a current security analyst/consultant looking to pursue a career in the Aerospace and Defence sector but also we would be keen to hear from talented business/systems analyst looking to move into a career in Information Security.
Applicants must be eligible and willing to undergo DV process due to the sensitive nature of the project.
If you possess these skills and meet the above criteria, please apply here, or for more information please call Ryan direct on 01273 855350, alternatively e-mail: [email protected]
Adeptis Group, the Global Leader in Cyber Security staffing.